Please find below the Terms and Conditions set out by the Company, Electronic Travel Autorisation and e visa services, which are governed by the Laws of the ESTA participating countries. Any changes to these Terms and Conditions will only be considered if they are provided in writing by one of our travel consultants on an official signed and stamped Company letterhead.
The Company will process an application to the client's requirements and requests, and will not be responsible for any incorrect information provided. The Company will make all efforts to obtain the correct Visa in the specified period of time. However, the Company will not be responsible for the following occurring at the embassy; Refusal to issue the Visa, Refusal to accept the application, Issuance of incorrect Visa, Delay in processing the Visa.
Should the Company have caused any of the above through error or omission, then the Company's liability is strictly limited to the cost of a replacement Visa or refund of all fees paid and the Company cannot accept any responsibility for consequential loss, such as, but not limited to: lost profits/income, lost airfares.
- Once the application has been submitted to US CBP Department of Homeland security, no refund will be possible. If your application if rejected by US CBP Department of Homeland Security we are unable to provide a refund and you will have to apply to the US Embassy for a tourist / business visa which will involve additional charges. However, if you want to cancel your application before we start with the processing, there will be a cancellation charge of £15. After the application has been processed and the ESTA has been obtained, no refund will be possible. As per our refund policies, you will get your refund in 30 business days.
- You are responsible for providing the correct information to us as required to obtain your ESTA. We use the information you provide online to immediately process your Visa Waiver application. If you fail to provide the correct information as requested online, no refund will be possible.
- Once you have submitted your application with us online or over the phone, you have agreed that we may instantly begin the processing of your application and provide our services. As a result you will not have any right to cancel under The Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000. This is because, under Regulation 13(1) (a), you lose your right to cancel if you agree that we can start providing the services within the cancellation period.
- You may not use this site or the services offered on or through it for personal gain and you may not sell or provide to any third party, or otherwise profit from, any services or information (nor any modification, adaptation or analysis of them) available on or through this site.
- We reserve the right from time to time to: (a) alter and/or introduce new and/or additional security measures without notice; (b) temporarily withdraw and/or limit the availability of this site to any individual(s); and (c) do anything else that we believe necessary to preserve the security and integrity of this site and the information held in this site's databases.
- We use reasonable skill and care in compiling the information accessible on and through this site. However, certain information may have been compiled and/or provided to us by a third party who is not a member of our network. www.us-esta.uk does not accept responsibility for the accuracy of any information which is obtained from any such third party. Furthermore, errors and omissions in the information accessible on and through this site may occur because of a number of factors which are inherent in any internet-related system and which are not within our reasonable control. For example, information may be affected by machine, software or operator error, or malfunctions in connection with data transmission. In view of this, the information is provided "as is" and you should always attempt to verify the accuracy of any information obtained from this site before relying upon it. This is a dynamic site and as a result, the content and look and feel may change from time to time without prior notice.
- When you visit this site we will collect data that will personally identify you ("User Data") e.g. When you use the site's "contact us" facilities. We will only use the User Data to:
(a) contact you and provide you with information (as requested); and
(b) deal with any other matters arising as a result of that contact. Subject to the provisions of applicable law and for a small fee you may obtain copy(ies) of the User Data (if any) we hold about you by contacting us via the sites "contact us" facility. Additionally, if you wish to delete, deactivate or amend the User Data, or find out what User Data (if any) we are holding about you, please contact us via the sites "contact us" facility. We will not sell the User Data to anyone. We will not disclose the User Data outside us-esta.uk except as necessary to deal with matters arising from your use of the site and your contact(s) with us, or in the unlikely event that we believe in good faith that we are required to do so:
(a) by court order or other legal/regulatory requirement; or
(b) in order to protect our rights/property or those of our clients and/or their employees. This site does not utilise cookies. Your Consent : by using this site you consent to us-esta.uk processing and transferring (both inside and outside the EEA) the User Data as necessary for us to provide you with and enable you to use the site and for the purposes referred to above.
- Where this site contains links to third party sites you should be aware that we may not control the sites reached through those links. We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of sites which we do not control. The existence of a link on this site does not imply any endorsement or approval of any goods, services, opinions or other material(s) of any sort made available on or through sites which we do not control, nor do we take any responsibility for the opinions of third parties (if any) expressed on or through this site.
(b) Subject to paragraph (d) below, but otherwise so far as permitted by law, we exclude and are not liable for all loss, damage(s) and liability (whether or not caused by our negligence) for all wasted time, all loss/corruption of data, all loss of profits, opportunities, and goodwill, and all indirect, consequential and punitive loss or damage(s) arising from or in relation to use of this site and/or the information on it or any services provided through it, howsoever arising, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), statute or otherwise, and even if it was reasonably foreseeable or we have been made aware of the possibility of such loss/damage(s)/liability.
(c) Subject to paragraph (d) below, but otherwise so far as permitted by law, our total aggregate liability hereunder in respect of direct loss and damage and other direct liability, howsoever arising, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), statute or otherwise shall be limited per claim or series of related claims, to £100.
(i) loss or damage for death or personal injury caused by our negligence; or
(ii) for any fraudulent misrepresentation made by us or those under our control.
- Use of this site and the Service is governed by English law, and you irrevocably agree to submit any claim or dispute arising in relation to, out of, or in connection with this site (and any use you make of it or the Service and/or opportunities offered through it) to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- You must consult the relevant Embassy or Consulate for this information. Requirements may change and you should check for up-to-date information in good time before departure. We regret we can accept no liability if you are refused entry onto the flight or into any country due to failure on your part to carry the correct passport, Visa or other documents required by any airline, authority or country. Health: Recommendations inoculations for travel may change at any time and you should consult your doctor on current recommendations before you depart. Health Requirements for your holiday destination are outlined in the department of health leaflet entitled "The Traveller's Guide to Health" (T4), which is available by calling 0800 555 777. It is your responsibility to ensure that you obtain all recommended medication and follow all medical advice in relation to your trip.
The User's use of the Website and or the Offered Service is on the strict understanding that the Website and or the Offered Service is not engaged in rendering advice and should not be relied upon when making any related travel or other decision. The information contained within the Website and or the Offered Service is provided without warranties expressed or implied relating to the accuracy, fitness for purpose, compatibility or security of any components of the Website and or the Offered Service. The Company does not guarantee uninterrupted availability of the Website and or the Offered Service nor, that any representation or statement contained on the Website will be error free.
Want to know more about USA ESTA?
Call as at +44 2036082736
Our ESTA servises has been specifically tailored for the Esta participating countries to enable you to quickly and conveniently apply for ESTA approval. We are dedicated to providing a fast and efficient US visa waiver service to the many thousands of customers each month that use our service. We are no where related to any U.S. government organization or entity in any way. For details please visit our User Agreement.